- Coquimbo is located 461 kilometers (286 miles) north of Santiago and 509 kilometers (316 miles) from the province of San Juan, Argentina.
- You can access from San Juan through the Black Water Pass, which remains open around 6 months a year.
- Daily trips through the Black Water Pass start at the end of November or the beginning of December of each year.
- There are daily flights from Santiago to La Florida Airport. The trip does not exceed 45 minutes.
- The time that takes to travel by car from La Florida Airport (La Serena) to the city center of Coquimbo is 15 minutes.
- There are two main routes of land access: route 5 North and route 43.
- Many bus companies move from Santiago, Viña del Mar and the great north of Chile to Coquimbo.
- Buses from diverse points of Chile and abroad arrive directly at the Coquimbo Bus Terminal.