CHURCH OF ST. PETER
It was built in 1857 in a land donated by the Argandoña family, being later reconstructed. In 1861 it is baptized as St. Peter’s church, with a built in adobe, a neoclassical gothic belfry of Oregon pine wood and a bell melted in the furnaces of Guayacán.
Originally it had 50 vara (42 meters) long by 12 vara (10 meters) wide. It is located in Aldunate # 999, in front of the Main Square.